Lyndhurst, New Jersey, USALocation:
Fri 19 Aug ’22Posted on:
We are H Mart, the largest Asian supermarket chain in America. Beginning in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, H Mart has grown to include over 70 stores across the United States. H Mart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and daily essentials as well as premium products. H Mart offers a full range of Asian foods as well as a wide range of Western groceries to complement its large-scale offering compared to that of a traditional supermarket. H Mart is also known for its innovative new food halls that extend more than 40 years of supplying restaurants to its stores.
Interior Designer – 0~4 years (NJ)
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Undertake a design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate client needs into rough plans
- Set project costs and fees according to budget
- Research and decide on the supply of materials and products
- Produce “samples” and “atmosphere products”
- Supervise the progress of the work
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and contractors
- Research and track industry changes, developments and best practices
- Proven work experience decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new construction)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, choice of materials, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and sense of design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or similar
- 0-4 years of experience
Working hours and benefits:
- MON-FRI, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The company provided lunch
- Health, dental and vision insurance / EAP (employee assistance program) as per company policy
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 5% match per company policy per company policy
- Life and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) insurance as per company policy
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid time off as per company policy
- Celebration and condolence benefits per company policy
- Employee Discount Program (5%)
- Holiday gift certificates according to company policy
- 300 Chubb Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
H Mart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H Mart is committed to an equal employment opportunity policy and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin. , insanity or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, Vietnam era veteran or invalid status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under any law, regulation or ordinance federal, state or local. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will provide equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on H Mart. Please let our Human Resources department or store manager know if you need help filling out any forms or participating in the application process. All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
View your application history
Back to task list…