Tue 7 Jun ’22Posted on:
As a nationally expanding company, we are well on our way to surpassing pre-COVID activity levels. This growth includes the expansion of our staff, our main asset. The opportunities are virtually limitless for candidates who join our team.
To support our strategic expansion and new projects with star clients, we have immediate openings within our high performing team. Please carefully review the following background, experience and minimum qualifications that we believe are essential for successful employment.
The position is ideal for:
- Architects/Architectural Designers with CAD technical expertise and experience, or
- Recent graduates in architecture or interior design with CAD technical expertiseWhere
- Intern architects experienced with CAD technical expertise who are looking for and are ready to enter a leadership position
- High-performance architectural designers with CAD technical expertise and relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited program;
- Associate’s degree in architectural drafting combined with a minimum of one year of experience in an architectural, design or construction environment.
- Architecture/interior design degree from overseas combined with industry experience
- Autodesk AutoCad expertise of at least 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 indicating it should be learned, 10 indicating it could teach a course)
- Autodesk Revit expertise desirable but not required.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Use and familiarity with Excel is essential.
- Other supporting design packages.
- Knowledge, familiarity or experience of the retail industry.
- Knowledge, familiarity or experience of the residential sector.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all tasks associated with construction document generation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of A/E processes and construction.
- Ability to review, read and understand construction drawings, space plans, installation plans and other architectural drawings.
- Experience in a customer and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and foster trust.
- Comfortable learning new software quickly.
The attributes we look for in potential candidates include:
- Professional, ethical, high integrity.
- Driven, energetic and results-oriented team players.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
For immediate reviewplease submit:
- A short cover letter/introduction
- Your CV or CV and portfolio
As stated in the introductory paragraph, these positions supporting our star clients are high-visibility opportunities to broaden your experience with unlimited growth potential.
We will contact and interview all qualified candidates as soon as possible. Compensation depends on experience and qualifications, unlimited growth potential.
All correspondence CONFIDENTIAL.
View your application history
Back to task list…